OK, I see. I will try to send framed IP from my cisco.

Stipe Tolj wrote:

Hi David,

ok, know I know why:

the problem is that your NAS does not deliver an 'Framed-IP-Address'
attribute within the acct packet, hence the folllowing inside
radius/radius_acct.c:update_tables():

    client_ip = dict_get(pdu->attr, octstr_imm("Framed-IP-Address"));

will be of course NULLed and hence there is no mapping.

I wasn't aware that the Framed-IP-Address is an optional field. Is it?
Seems it's not mandatory inside the acct packets.

Hmmm, how can we register the mapping inside the "client IP <->
MSISDN" mapping without the client IP?????

Can you check your NAS if this is configurable?
What NAS device is it?

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG