Hi list,

I just commited:

2003-06-23  Stipe Tolj  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    * gw/smscconn[_p].[ch]: added 'throughput' MT message per sec.
limitation
      to abstraction layer.
    * gw/smsc/smsc_emi2.c: moved 'throughput' from EMI2 specific
directive to
      abstracted directive to provide it to other SMSC client modules
too.
    * gw/smsc/smsc_smpp.c: added 'throughput' feature to SMPP client
module.
    * gwlib/cfg.def: moved all abstracted directives to the top of
'smsc' group

which abstracts the 'throughput' directive formerly known only to the
EMI2 module for all module types. SMPP has it know included too.

Can some of the other module users yield a patch for them?! This would
let me do more work on the configure/make process for the boxes
waiting.

BTW, I just got a deeper view into autoconf manual, and it looks there
are no pre-defined macro functions that allow --with-box=foobar1
--with-box=foobar2 etc processing so you could have abstractation of
the "unknown" box names. It looks like we either have to use
--with-box=foobar1,foobar2,... (which makes parsing more complicate)
or --with-foobar1 --with-foobar2 etc which makes maitainance of
configure.in more cerious for new exernal box types.

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80