Hi John,

just commited fixed version for sdb support. I have added LIMIT 1 alternative
for Oracle (ROWNUM < 2) also. This version was successfully tested against
Oracle 8i. Please check out new version and try it.

NOTE: libsdb has very bad Oracle support. I have seen, that no permanent
connection to Oracle supported (for every sql statement, connection will be
opened and closed). Opening connection to Oracle need more time as e.q.
select statement itself. It would be better to add native support for Oracle
into kannel...

--
Best regards / Mit besten Grüßen aus Düsseldorf

Dipl.-Ing.
Alexander Malysh

Centrium GmbH
Vogelsanger Weg 80