Ermm, I doubt Kannel does anything so low level as creating individual TCP
packets, as far as I know -- and I've been there cooking custom IP packets.

Could you re-phrase the question?

On Friday, 2003-07-11 at 05:27:25 PM, Jeetendra Singh scribbled:

--
Benjamin Lee
Melbourne, Australia         "Always real."    http://www.realthought.net/

If you float on instinct alone, how can you calculate the buoyancy for
the computed load?
                -- Christopher Hodder-Williams