Hi,

segfault is fixed and commited! Here are some notes from me about
store-file...

Store must be always initialized, even if no store file defined,
because store create message id's and timestamp for all sms's
handled in bearerbox! If no store file defined in config then no
files will be opened and no cleanup thread started.

I believe store file must be mandatory parameter, because
otherwise all queued messages in bearerbox are loss while shutdown
or restart !

What is you opinion about changing store-file option from optional to
mandatory ?

--
Best regards / Mit besten Grüßen aus Düsseldorf

Dipl.-Ing.
Alexander Malysh

Centrium GmbH
Vogelsanger Weg 80