> (sorry for my english !...;-))
> the fact that later the notify  , i was not able to take the mms
> file on my server web ,depends on the fact that the italian operator
> not permit this operation !(MMSC that takes the file from my server
> and send it to the destination phone)
> sorry for my insistence on finding a solution !
>
> but now how I do?
>
> if i can send the mms notify with sms....with more sms, can i send a
> mms "m-send" ?(whit text and image in the same packet wsp  )

no, you can't use SMS as bearer for transmitting m.send-req (at least
I never ever have seen this).

And imagine how many SMS you must send to concatenate a 20 kb MMS.

> if I codify the Headers of m-send instead of m-notification.ind can
> i send a paket mms directly with the contents ?

I don't think that any device will recognize the M-send.req PDU. But
you *may* try.

> do you have any advice on the new way that i can test ?

I still didn't get exactly what you are trying to do. Can you please
explain more briefly.

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG