Just to clarify to all... I meant that it's probably the same here in
Australia... as we tend to lag a little behind the United Kingdom... I
apologise if my previous email did not read this way... I wasn't contesting
anything, just confirming.

On Monday, 2003-08-11 at 11:07:47 PM, Benjamin Lee scribbled:

--
Benjamin Lee
Melbourne, Australia         "Always real."    http://www.realthought.net/

Chemist who falls in acid is absorbed in work.