From: Stipe Tolj [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 4:16 PM
To: DILWORTH MICHAEL
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: splitting messages

> I have a little issue here I hope someone can shed some light on.
>
> what i want to do is to split a binary message (operator logo) and
> send it to a mobile.  simple..yes, but i want to sent it using 2
> different froms. it doesnt seem to work.  it works ok if i use the
> same from.
>
> Please find here the sample (nokia operator logo with udh ) and my
> debugs.  sorry its quite long

seeing your SMPP PDUs at least the SMSC does not complain about it,
right?!

So it's the phone that actually does not accept an concatenated SMS
from different source addresses.

It is subject that the phone may use the source address as identifying
qualifier when re-assembling the message on the device.

I never tried to send concatenated messages with different source
addresses, but I would suppose that it is the phone that breaks the
acceptance here.

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG