On Dienstag, August 26, 2003, at 08:23 Uhr, Ian Cass wrote:

Alexander Malysh wrote:
Hi,

ok it has nothing with bug's in kannel to do. It is a "broken" smsc,
what are you using (btw. known one, see comments in the patch).

He's using mBlox. Bit harsh to call us broken :/

here you have requested only DLR_SUCCESS
but see here, buggy smsc got us ACKED status, which we not
requested...

We only support delivery reporting on or off. We don't allow you to choose
per message whether you want final states, intermediates, etc. However, we
can turn off intermediate delivery reports on an account wide basis. It's
all explained in our documentation.

Well thats what I would call for sure "broken" as its not according to the specs of SMPP...

Andreas Fink
Global Networks Switzerland AG

Tel: +41-61-6666333 Fax: +41-61-6666334 Mobile: +41-79-2457333
Global Networks, Inc. Clarastrasse 3, 4058 Basel, Switzerland
Web: http://www.global-networks.ch/  [EMAIL PROTECTED]