> I would like to ask for any showstopper for 1.3.2 developer release?
> I do not see any, if such should exists please tell here , so we can fix it
> and roll new release out. I see only a few pending patches, that should be
> commited or rejected ;) So please _all_ developer, vote for the pending
> patches and let us make new release, so we can get more users try it...

we definetly *have to* resolve the MSISDN provisioning via RADIUS acct
proxy for WAP *before* releasing.

This mis-behaviour has been introduced by Bruno's changes and the new
wap-user-map groups.

I can have this reviewed and fixed today hopefully.

I agree with Alex, we have *tooo few* votes in the past time, so
please do try and vote for commitment.

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG