Von: Marco Fassiotto [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Freitag, 19. September 2003 17:57
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: WTP Session

Hello,
during my wandering in the kannel code I've noticed that the function
wtp_event_is_for_responder differentiates whether to dispatch an
incoming datagram to the WTP initiator or responder based on the
TID value (if TID < 0x8000 to responder else to initiator).
I have not found mention to this distinction anywhere in the WAP
specs concerning the WTP TID, does anybody know where I should look for?
Thanks,
Marco

--
Marco Fassiotto