> I would like to know how select the incomming call with kannel. I
> imagine to install OpenRadius to select them, but i would like to know
> if an another solution is possible ?

Kannel can act as RADIUS Accounting packet proxy for MSISDN
provisioning of caller IDs to the HTTP server for WAP traffic.

Which means, you *NEED* a NAS (either CSD dial-in via PPP, or GPRS
APN) and configure that to use Kannel's wapbox as RADIUS acct server.
Kannel will hence maintain mapping tables of client IPs and MSISDNs
and forward all packets to the original RADIUS server (GNU radius in
our case).

See chapter 5 of the user's guide for the MSISDN provisioning
conecpts.

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG