Stipe/All

Not having been available for either session so far, I've missed adding some comments.

I think the only logical approach we have, seeing as their is

- some confusion over who legally owns Kannel
- many companies are using it commercially and
- everyone contibutes code based on the 'good for all' principal

is to modif y the existing BSD style license to be owned by the KSF.

This gives us the best of both worlds, namely a legal body to protect the work, and the flexibility to keep working in the way we all are at present.

If I've missed a point from the iRC sessions, apologies, however I think we should think long and hard before taking a different approach

Alex