Damjan wrote:

> > I commited these two issues today:
> >
> > 2003-10-08  Stipe Tolj  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >     * utils/foobar-config.sh: added generic foobar-config shell script
> >       generator script to generate gw-config which may be used by 3rd
> >       party configure processes to determine Kannel's gwlib
> > dependencies.
>
> Sorry maybe I've missed something, but what is gwlib?
> What can it be used for?

mainly this is preliminary support for having Kannel support in other
software modules.

Ie. for an SMTP-to-SMS transport module in exim you can use code in
Kannel libraries to connect to Kannel's bearerbox and pass message in
MT and MO direction.

Or thing of writing a Jabber backend for Kannel.

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80