Hi, David.

David Chkhartishvili wrote:
Hi Stipe, Slava, List,

my compile flags are: --disable-ssl --disable-docs --disable-assertions. I have no debugging enabled for wmls compiler.

 >>Kannel limits maximum count for immutable octstr. It limited in octstr.c
 >>to 1024 (#define MAX_IMMUTABLES 1024).
 >>So _this_ limit has been exceeded by gateway.
 >>Solution: either increase limit, either descrese immutable octstr usage.

I think increasing maximum count for immutable octstr is not solution, because if I have now limit to 1024 and I change to something bigger it will exceed in more time, BUT it will exceed.
and how I can decrease immutable octstr usage?

No. It helps, because immutable octstrs are constants, and their using is limited. They do not allocated and deallocated dynamically as simple octstr. The immutable octet strings are destroyed automatically when the process ends. Problem is that kannel now use too many string constants. (You can grep source files for octstr_imm and see what I mean).

PS: But if some process create immutable string not from constant then it is bug.

Stipe Tolj wrote:

I've experienced PANIC in latest CVS wapbox. unfortubately I have no
debug log, but can supply log with level 1 (if it helps):

did you compile Kannel with debugging on? Beware that the debug
version of the malloc wrappers have only a certain "room" to address.

--
Vjacheslav Chekushin                                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Latvian Mobile Phone Company                        http://www.lmt.lv