Hello list,

Experimenting with optional parameters in SMPP pdu's. Slowly getting my
head around pdu packing/unpacking (some clever stuff - taxing my poor
brain) ..

Reviewing previous posts to this list I found references to
append_encoded_integer which in cvs lives in both radius_pdu and
smpp_pdu. Just wondering if these sort of things should make it into
octstr library or whether or not there should be a gwlib/pdu library or
something for these additional pdu type funcs.

Maybe even the packing/unpacking funcs could be generalised (so any good
work done on radius stuff trickles down to smpp, vice-versa etc). Just a
random thought/comment.

Cheers,
Alan