Rory Campbell-Lange schrieb:

> I've hacked the dlr mechanism to do an update rather than a delete.
> Pretty simple to do -- even though I don't know C!
>
> I'd be very keen for Kannel to dispense with the http interface
> altogether and only supply database connectivity. Working with Postgres
> triggers and foreign keys etc would make managing multiple users etc
> very simple. However that would make it a different project, and Kannel
> works very well as it does at the moment.

actually it would mean an extra add-on module called "sqlbox" that
extends to the Kanenl gateway core. Right.

That was my intention in having modules (like sqlbox or smppbox) to
connect to bearerbox as the central message disposal process.

Stipe

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248