Von: Igor Ivoilov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 3. November 2003 15:27
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: PANIC: gwlib/octstr.c ...

Hi all,

I am using CVS version of kannel as of 1/11/2003. I have tested it with
fakewap,
(I had to change the request it sends to make wapbox happy, I've added
"Accept: */*" header),
there was no problem, but when I put it on production server wapbox crashes
every 2-3 minutes with

PANIC: gwlib/octstr.c:2159: seems_valid_real: Assertion
`ostr->data[ostr->len] == '\0'' failed. (Called from
gwlib/octstr.c:923:octstr_case_search.)

This is a link to logfile of my production server
http://217.27.32.24/ss/wapbox.log.gz with a couple of such crashes
if anybody can help me to find a problem.
The gateway is running on RedHat 7.2

The calls of octstr_case_search() that might be relevant to wabpox I have
found only in gwlib/http.c

Any help will be very appreciated

Igor