Another way (cludge) is to use an sql-based DLR storage mechanism and
use the same SMSCID for _all_ messages. This sort of gives you global
DLR message id functionality. I've had to do this because our service
provider can only operate on one port, but we need to specify different
TON values for short and long numbers in different SMSC boxes.

Sorry, I realise this isn't a very pure suggestion!

--
Rory Campbell-Lange
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>