Hi, Alexander.
Do you talk about calls from different boxes?
It is quite simple to modify http library to do so.
1. Inject additional arg into http_start_request()
   (rewrite current calls to use NULL for this arg)
2. Add to structure HTTPserver field octstr *outgoing_interface.
3. In get_connection() use http_interface only if *outgoing_interface not NULL.

If you think it is useful, I can do it.
But anyway, for using it, corresponded boxes must be tuned to use
http_start_request with real interface, not NULL.

-- Vjacheslav Chekushin mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Latvian Mobile Phone Company http://www.lmt.lv Network Support and Information Technology Group +371 7773436 +371 9248284 (mobile) -- Vjacheslav Chekushin mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Latvian Mobile Phone Company http://www.lmt.lv Network Support and Information Technology Group +371 7773436 +371 9248284 (mobile)