Hi,

I'm +1 to have pid on per default w/o any "yet another option"...
we can make it configurable at compile time but not runtime configurable
(runtime configurable == overhead).

--
Best regards / Mit besten Grüßen aus Düsseldorf

Dipl.-Ing.
Alexander Malysh

Centrium GmbH
Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Fon: +49 (0211) 74 84 51 80
Fax: +49 (0211) 277 49 109

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: www.centrium.de
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
icq: 98063111

Please avoid sending me Word, Excel or PowerPoint attachments.