Yes, there is, it is documented in the user-guide - I'll resist the
temptation to say RTFM by now ;-)

Right from the user-guide:

msg-id-type

Optional, specifies which number base the SMSC is using for the message ID
numbers in the corresponding submit_sm_resp and deliver_sm PDUs. This is
required to make delivery reports (DLR) work on SMSC that behave
differently. The number is a combined set of bit 1 and bit 2 that indicate
as follows: bit 1: type for submit_sm_resp, bit 2: type for deliver_sm. If
the bit is set then the value is in hex otherwise in decimal number base.
Which means the following combinations are possible and valid: 0x00
deliver_sm decimal, submit_sm_resp decimal; 0x01 deliver_sm decimal,
submit_sm_resp hex; 0x02 deliver_sm hex, submit_sm_resp decimal; 0x03
deliver_sm hex, submit_sm_resp hex. In accordance to the SMPP v3.4 specs the
default will be a C string literal if no of the above values is explicitly
indicated using the config directive.

Angel FRADEJAS
Mediafusión España, S.A.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]