Hi,

On 11.3.2004, at 13:40, Stipe Tolj wrote:

Joachim Breitner schrieb:
Take a look at fakewap.c in the Kannel src tree. It's a good place
to start for a WAP client. It lacks certain features (SAR, WTLS) but
its better than starting from scratch.

fakewap.c seems to use hardcoded WSP and and WTP packets. I was rather hoping to find a library where I would not have to worry about these details too much...

actually this discussion points me again to the fact that Kannel should implement the WSP/WTP client side _too_ in it's libs, instead of only the server side.

This shouldn't be to hard, right? Aarno, any work ammount estimation
from your side?

As library level, it should not indeed to be too hard:
a) Add class 2 transaction WTP state initiator state table (class 1 there already)
b) WSP client state table
c) Push client. There is already some code for this, but you must add the logic
to handle incoming messages

GUI is another matter. I would say about a month for libs

Aarno