I am apologizind for inconvenience. Long delay was caused by emergency
conditions here.

Now, I've done merging of my changes with upstream cvs, but it is
untested yet. I plan to test it in one-two weeks.
But you can grab it now, from ftp://anna.sgu.ru
kannel-stingr-3.tar.bz2 or patchfile, which should apply to latest
cvs.

My build and testhost is fedora core 2 linux, so, because I am in
progress of changing build system to automake, it can fail to build in
your environment. feel free to sedn any bugreports to me, so I will
try to fix this.

Usual announcement and patch location at http://stingr.net is
out-of-date now, because of problems we have with internet connection.
I will update it as soon as we fix all our upstream links.

Just for convenience. Summary of changes in my patchset.
* Almost converted build system to automake (WIP)
* Added prototype implementation of MSISDN detection code via
  freeradius
* Fixed incorrect behavior in some multi-encoding environments.
* Added an option to replace gwlib http implementation with calls to
  libcurl

--
Paul P 'Stingray' Komkoff Jr // http://stingr.net/key <- my pgp key
 This message represents the official view of the voices in my head