Hi

yes, it would be useful to get more info back - I have some recent patches (last few weeks) that deal with some of these. These are still under testing on our side. I will release as soon as possible.

As for publishing with SMPP.org and hoping that the aggregators and operators will fall in line - mm I doubt it :-) - look at the variation in deliver_sm dlr text formats, look at the various non standard uses of smpp params....

nisan