Pedro B. wrote:

Speaking of spellchecking....

The official docs still include a plethora of minor grammar errors.
Does anyone feel this should be corrected? I've been doing some translation work lately, and since i'm in the "mood", i could go through it gladly.
It's not definitely a serious issue like bugs, although some of them can provide a good laugh ("usefull" and "spesific" come to mind), thus making it a credibility issue.

\\pb

Bruno Rodrigues wrote:

Stipe Tolj wrote:

Bruno Rodrigues wrote:

"All apps have bugs"

that's no. 7 of murphy's law, right? ;)

I'm seeing two patches from 1.3.2 to HEAD, and they seem fine to me. I'm fixing now the double recode bug.

If you don't mind, I'll call it 1.4.0 then.

I'd appritiate ;)

http://www.google.com/search?q=appritiate&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
Did you mean: appreciate
:)