Pedro B. wrote:

Let alone the fact that "too long" is not spelled correctly. At least in 10 locations of the code. and i only checked 4 .c files.

as I said. Patches in 'diff -u' format always welcome ;) So if you spott something, send in a patch and we'll apply it.

I'm sorry for what i'm about to say, but it's a proven fact:
There is a vast amount of misspelling in both the old docs (that Stipe aspelled, good stuff), and throughout all the code comments that shade a very strong lack of credibility to Kannel.

now, Kannel was never been an US project. Finish people started it and several other european citizen have continued it. Speaking of personal implications: I'm a croatian citizen, born and living in Germany, working on a finish project ;)

Everyone can make a typo, but if Kannel is really an english-based product, there should be at least some being-elementary-school level of spelling on all the code.

isn't it?

The "english is not my mother language" is a feeble and worn out excuse for a development team that (all except Bruno, according to the first lines of the docs) is made of ceo's, directors, chiefs and the rest of the "upper class management positions" plethora.

now, Bruno is also in a remarkable position at a very large operator (with a red logo in it). He may only be to shy to address this ;)

I guess, the problem is that we all live and work in european countries that utilize the english language for international communication, but none of us is really living the english language, except Paul, Nick and the other guys that live on the islands out there ;)

So, it would be great to let us know where(!) those typos are, and we're willing to kick them.

Stipe

mailto:stolj_{at}_wapme.de
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80