Hi,

> How about digging into wapbox here and check if you can send us a
> patch. I'd be willing for review.

I'm not sure I'd be able to, since my C is a bit too shaky :-)
If I manage to, I'll send it :-)) If anyone else has the time and want
to, that may be a better option.

Regarding the mapping, yes you'd need to have the RADIUS ACCT
information from the operator's GPRS node sent to you, and you'd need to
probably have a VPN to the operator to actually access their IP
addresses.

Regarding the constantly online thing. The new phones (from SonyEricsson
K700 and all new Nokias) can have more than one PDP context (GPRS IP
address) attached all the time. The WAP browser typically opens up a
GPRS session when it starts and ends it when it closes, but newer phones
are more and more used to keeping these up a long time. Other clients,
such as J2ME/SYMBIAN etc can keep their GPRS session open while they are
running.

Regards,
Lars