Any text editor can be used here (ascii one, that is, one you can use for creating
sources)

Aarno

On 19.8.2004, at 04:51, Jane P. Ifurung wrote:

<x-tad-bigger>Hello!</x-tad-bigger>

<x-tad-bigger> </x-tad-bigger>

<x-tad-bigger>I would like to edit my smskannel.conf but I could not edit it. Do I need GNU autoconf for that? Thanks..</x-tad-bigger>

<x-tad-smaller>Mtech.com, Inc.</x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller> </x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>The information contained in this e-mail message is company-privileged and confidential, and intended for  the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee responsible for delivery, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication/message is strictly prohibited. If you have mistakenly received this e-mail message, please immediately notify Mtech.com, Inc. (ACSSEG Group of Companies) by returning the original message to Jane P. Ifurung at [EMAIL PROTECTED]</x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller> </x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>This mail was content checked for malicious code and viruses by ACSSEG Group of Companies MailSecurity. ACSSEG Group of Companies MailSecurity provides email content checking, exploit detection and anti-virus for Exchange. Spam, viruses, dangerous attachments & offensive content are removed automatically.</x-tad-smaller>