Yo napot Zoli,

In my humble opinion, log rotation and even timestamping is a job for
external applications.

Check out DJB's assortment of very useful software:

http://cr.yp.to/daemontools/supervise.html
http://cr.yp.to/daemontools.html

On Wednesday, 2004-10-13 at 07:34:10 PM, Zoltán Dudás scribbled:

--
Benjamin Lee
Melbourne, AU         +61.4.16.BEN.LEE         http://www.realthought.net/