Thomas Göttgens wrote:
Hello,

KM> This reminds: could we get new stable release at some point?
KM> (new devel release wouldn't hurt that much either ... no matter
KM> if there has not been many updates, we could simply say like
KM> '1.3.3 is almost like 1.3.2, no need to upgrade unless...)

[...]

KM> New releases would also be a good sign to show that the project is alive
KM> and kicking.

Agreed. If you do, can you please incorporate the sqlbox patch by Rene Kluwen? the latest
version has been working here on a small production system for 2 weeks now, handling about 400
SMS/day on an EMI/UCP link. It's the only way to feed larger quantities of MT SMS into the
system without much delay. The system here is primarily used to send "alarm-pager" sms
to fire fighters, paramedics, etc. so the immediate processing even of larger quantities is
quite important to me :)

i'd be willing to hack up a documentqation diff on this box if this is hindering incorporation into the main codeline.

the sqlbox should go into cvs *after* 1.4.0 stable has been declared.

Stipe

mailto:stolj_{at}_wapme.de
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80