On Fri, 2004-12-10 at 17:41, Alexander Malysh wrote:
> hmm, I don't see difference... If user has enabled store-dir then 'static
> Octstr *spool' is not NULL and we store messages... if while starting
> spooldir doesn't exists we return -1 to higher layer and this should decide
> how to process further. (or I'm on the wrong trip?;))

Maybe we have to change behavior of the higher level then

> yep should work too... would you please patch current/old bb_store and I
> will create patch against this version?

There is is, in CVS

I also updated smskannel.conf to have much more text (possibly to reduce
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mails a bit =) and fixed fakesmsc to tell that -r is
used for port setting, not -p

Next, where was that 'answer from bearerbox' patch...

--
 &Kalle Marjola ::: Development ::: Helsinki ::: Enpocket