In the application that I am developing using kannel, I have a list of pointers to structures. Each structure contains a set of pointers to octet strings. Occassionally, the contents of the octet string, i.e., the contents of location pointed to by pointers in the structure, gets modified. This leads to segmentation faults when I use the octstr* functions. Also, the assertion in octstr* functions, that checks if the length of the data is equal to the value in length field, fails. Any known reasons for this?? The memory allocations have been done using gw_malloc and octstr_duplicate functions.

Thanks and Regards,
Shashi Anand B