Hi,

I have Kannel 1.3.2 version installed. It works fine, but I've encountered a
one problem:

I have 2 smsc definitions (listed below) and some services set up for use with
those smsc. When sms arrives, kannel looks from what smsc and for what msisdn
it was and passes it to corresponding sms-service. And I assume that reply
from this service _must_ go through the same smsc from which sms was
received. But sometimes it tries to send reply through other smsc and it
fails, because there are different OA for each smsc.

Is there any way to explicitly define an smsc in sms-service group through
which replies will be send? Or may be there is other solution?

Here is smsc part of my config:

group = smsc
smsc = smpp
smsc-id = smsc_lich
denied-smsc-id = smsc_anton
host = xx.xx.xx.xx
port = 3400
receive-port = 3400
smsc-username = xxx
smsc-password = xxx
system-type = VMA
source-addr-ton = 0
source-addr-npi = 1
dest-addr-ton = 1
dest-addr-npi = 1

group=smsc
smsc=smpp
smsc-id=smsc_anton
denied-smsc-id = smsc_lich
host = xx.xx.xx.xx
port= 3400
receive-port = 3400
smsc-username = yyy
smsc-password = yyy
system-type = "VMA"
source-addr-ton=0
source-addr-npi=1
dest-addr-ton=1
dest-addr-npi=1

group = sendsms-user
username = xxx
password = xxx
default-smsc = smsc_lich
user-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"
user-allow-ip = "10.145.*.*;127.0.0.1"
max-messages = 10
concatenation = true
omit-empty = true

group=sendsms-user
username=yyy
password=yyy
default-smsc=smsc_anton
user-deny-ip="*.*.*.*"
user-allow-ip="10.145.*.*;127.0.0.1"
max-messages=10
concatenation=true
omit-empty=true

group=sms-service
accepted-smsc=smsc_anton
name="Victorina1"
keyword=default
allowed-receiver-prefix="45"
exec="/usr/local/sms/anton/myp.pl '%a' %q %Q %C"
omit-empty=true
max-messages=10
concatenation=true

group = sms-service
accepted-smsc = smsc_lich
name = "My services"
keyword = default
allowed-receiver-prefix = "2534"
exec = "/usr/local/sms/myprog.py '%m' %q %Q %C"
omit-empty = true
max-messages = 10
concatenation = true

group = sms-service