Alexander Malysh wrote:

Hi,

Davy Chan wrote:

Well, it's been about 12 days since I tried to submit the patch
but it still has not been acted on by the moderator of the
devel@kannel.org mailing list.

I'm not aware of any moderator...

our mailing list moderator is equal to the system admin at Trigenix, it is James Chew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Are there any other suggestions on how to submit this patch
for review?

mantis should fine... the patch is just too big and need some time for
review...

agreed, either mantis. Or (if you have the possibility) put it on a HTTP server and reference it via the mailing list or mantis.

I've already uploaded the patch to the Mantis Bug tracking system.
Would it be possible for the reviewer to grab the patch from
there instead of waiting for the list moderator to release my 12
day old posting?

Ok, we'll grab it from mantis for review. I had a (very) quick shot on it, but that was more something informal. Stay tuned.

@Stipe: could you please ask by trigenix guys about it?

just CC'ed James.

@James: there has been a patch submission which seems to get blocked because of the size. Is the size limit reasonable? If you feel it's too low, please upgrade it if possible. Many thanks in advance.

Stipe