Hi list !

I'm doing some tests with Kannel's concatenation, and there are two
things I found relevant (4 me al least).

First, messages part of a concatenated message have a 159 chars long
message body (Including headers), while IMO (cause I dont remember that
being an issue in concatenation specs {ETSI TS 03.40 v7.5.0 @ 9.2.3.24})
should/could be 160, in this case, for me it seems like we are not using
one char per message.

Second, in all of the "not last" messages of a concatenated long
message, there are 5 bytes at the end that look like a IE for me, those
are : 0x04 0x26 0x00 0x01 0x01. I dont have a clue on what that IE
looking might be, could some one please tell me?

Cheers !

== Oscar
OM MANI PEME HUM