smsbox). So there are no special WAP Push SMSC anywhere, but
you can send tokenized doc over SMPP.

Aarno

On 1.2.2005, at 15:48, Kalle Marjola wrote:

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Fernando Montenegro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Kannel
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 09:24:53 -0500

Hello, I have been cruising the Kannel source for the SMS Gategay. I am
looking for the module that contains the source to send SMPP WAP Push. I
was told such a thing was available in Kennel.

Do you know where in the source this is?

Best regards,

Fernando Montenegro
--
 &Kalle Marjola ::: Development ::: Helsinki ::: Enpocket