AFAIK, DLR's are NOT encoded on UDH.

They are a quite different kind of beast, they are encoded on the PDU
and delivered back on another PDU.

If you think it a little, it makes no sense at all: UDH data is
expected to be sent to terminals, while DLR requests are meant to be
dealt with on the SMSC: You are asking the _SMSC_, not the terminal
that you want to be notified when a message was delivered (or not) to
a terminal.

How could a turned-off terminal notify you about a message not being
delivered? ;)

Try first to get DLR's to work with regular text messages (no
concatenetion nor UDH being set). And then try with messages carrying
an UDH... It 'should' work (note the single quotes meaning "it should,
I've never tried it myself"), maybe there is some bug or something
similar, but it is surely not a protocol limitation.

BTW, except that you've really found out a bug or something similar,
maybe we should follow the thread on the users list.

Regards,

--
Alejandro Guerrieri
Magicom