Davy Chan wrote:

I might represent the extreme case of Kannel porting. I haven't
seen anyone on the net talking about Kannel on an ARM7 processor
(although we kind of talked about the possibility of Kannel on
the Dragonball [a la Palm] or StrongARM [a la iPaq] in Hong Kong
back in 2000). But, I'm sure crazy people like me are out there.

I hope there are more of those outside too ;)

Don't think that limited resources are ONLY due to old equipment.
Cost and space is another issue.  You'ld be surprised at some
places Kannel code has been embedded into. Ever wonder how some
of those long-haul trucking companies keep track of their trucks?

good example.

Stipe

mailto:stolj_{at}_wapme.de
Wapme Systems AG