Hi Wilfried,

Wilfried Goesgens wrote:

The automake version complaints about files in subdirs. Automake isn't specified as make to build files in Subdirs,
but to recurse into them.
My first aproach was just to copy the Structure from the gwlib dir, but this resulted in the smsc's being built as .so's, which makes them almost un-gdb'able.

so the configure-patch mainly just adds gw/smsc/Makefile.am, and sorts the output file list in one output per line, which
increases readability.

The gwMakefile.am patch removes the files in smsc/, adds a Subdir to recurse into, and adds the .a from the smsc/ dir to the bearerbox.
Allso the bearerbox was missing the dlr .so, which i added.
building with mysql support should work now.

Makefile.am is the makefile for gw/smsc/ to be added.

first of all thanks for the submission of the patch. This is for the "autostuff-patches" branch, right?

Alex and/or Paul should comment on those and pick for review. BTW, you have libcurl specific things in there (in configure.in at least). Please drop them out, since we treat this in a seperate changeset.

Stipe

mailto:stolj_{at}_wapme.de
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80