Davy Chan wrote:

Cleaning out my mailbox, I found this orphaned message that might have been
overlooked (no followup and no voting). Was there a reason not to
apply this 2 line safety check?

thanks Davy for pointing again to this.

I fixed it in cvs:

2005-02-18  Stipe Tolj  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    * gw/wap-appl.c, wap/cookies.c, wap/wsp_session.c: fixing an assertion
      PANIC, while passing a NULLed List* to cookies.c:add_cookie_to_cache().
      We now gwlist_create() the cookies list inside machine_create().
      Thanks to Jacob Dalsgaard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> for
      reporting this and Davy for pushing the "recalling"-button.
      [Msg-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]

by garanteeing the gwlist_create() while the WSPMachine is created. Please
check.

Stipe

mailto:stolj_{at}_wapme.de
Wapme Systems AG