Hello all,

just to let you know that we have/had today problems with DNS resolving for the kannel.org mailing lists.

Basically most MTAs should have been unable to deliver mail to the mailing lists, due to a MX record for kannel.org that was pointing to a DNS no longer in use (3glab.org).

Our admins switched the MX record to mail.kannel.org which point to the same machine.

In case you are unable to send mail, this is due to DNS propagation time. It should be available in a couple of hours.

Sorry, but we didn't knew that Trigenix would cut down the 3glab.org domain, hence we didn't switch earlier. Appologies.

Stipe

mailto:stolj_{at}_wapme.de
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80