Yes. And how do you fix bad panics, if Kannel stops running ?
On the other hands, if Kannel goes on normally after a "panic"
you can see there is no reason for it.

I do *not* want to use this option to disable genuine panics,
stemming from misconfiguration. These panics are truly useful,
because they flag configuration errors.

Aarno