Hi Davy

Davy Chan wrote:

**>Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 19:40:58 +0100
**>From: Stipe Tolj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
**>To: Davy Chan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
**>CC: devel@kannel.org
**>
**>Hi Davi,
**>
**>any patch for this one now? Looking forward to review and commit ;)

Sorry ... was into it full steam and then hit into the wall called
wapbox.  With most of the other code, -1 = bad.  With wapbox code,
-2 = bad, -1 = might be bad depending on the current state engine.
Am busy now trying to understand the WAP code (gessh...tracing
gateway/gw/wap_push_pap_compiler.c for return codes is really painful...
Oh look! -2 = bad, don't even have a -1 return, but we check for
that return code ... aaaggh!).

Unfortunately, my boss called and reminded me about my other commitments.

So, I don't think I'll be able to post a clean patch until next week
at the earliest.

understand. wapbox code is pretty complex to trace. But we'd also accept cleanups for the sms part first. And drop the wap related cleanups afterwards.

Any patch to submit?

Stipe

mailto:stolj_{at}_wapme.de
Wapme Systems AG