Hi Aarne,

Arne K. Haaje wrote:

torsdag 24. februar 2005, 10:52, skrev Peter Buki:

Hi,

I created a patch for smsc_cimd2.c, because on Nokia SMSCs
the use of reply path parameter is often forbidden. The
original version (1.4) included it in both cases, mine
includes when it is needed (1).

It is up to you if you include it or not :-)

I am +0 on this.

The reason it is there (set to 0) when not used, is because some phones (try SonyEricsson T68) will automatically ask you to reply to an incoming message if RPI is not set to 0.

any final consensus here? should we commit this to cvs, or are you vetoing?

Stipe

mailto:stolj_{at}_wapme.de
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80