Denzel Fernando wrote:

hi!

I'm interested in knowing the status of the kannel as wap 2.0 gateway.
Is kannel wap2 compliant ? Where could I get more information on
features of the existing wap gateway. And on the roadmap to been 2.0
compliant, what other features are missing ? [ any docs on this ?] Is
the gateway architecture going to change from what's shown in the
arch-doc at the site.(cos they discussed of developing wap as a
pluging to apache ).

now, Kannel is _not_ WAP 2.0 complient from it's core base. It's WAP 1.2.1 complient. There are some issues with WAP 2.0 that are on the "roadmap", but there is no official one that we coule present here.

Stipe

mailto:stolj_{at}_wapme.de
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80