Alle 09:00, giovedì 31 marzo 2005, Benjamin Lee ha scritto:
> What are your logging levels? Can you post your configuration files?

It's 0. Here you are:

- kannel.conf:

group = core
admin-port = 13000
smsbox-port = 13001
admin-password = foobar
log-file = "/var/log/kannel.log"
log-level = 0
box-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"
box-allow-ip = "a.b.c.d"
unified-prefix = "00358,0"

group = smsbox
bearerbox-host = localhost
sendsms-port = 13013
global-sender = 13013
log-file = "/var/log/smsbox.log"
log-level = 0
access-log = "/var/log/smsaccess.log"

group = sendsms-user
username = tester
password = foo

group = sms-service
keyword = nop
text = "You asked nothing and I did it!"

group = sms-service
keyword = relay
get-url =
"http://localhost:15130/sms?user=kannel&pass=rL4y&from=%p&to=%P&text=%r";
max-messages = 0

group = sms-service
keyword = default
text = "No service specified"

group = smsc
smsc = at
modemtype = generic
device = /dev/ttyUSB0
alt-dcs = true

group = modems
id = generic
name = "Generic Modem"
init-string = "ATE0"
speed=57600

- smskannel.conf:

Where a.b.c.d the IP from where I use Kannel 1.4.0. I tryed to use the IP
where is installed Kannel but nothing changed.

I used:

http://IPwhereKannelIsInstalled/kannel/sendsms.php

But after press send nothing happens and no message sent to the log console
and no message sent to the log file.

> It sounds very strange when you say it works on another PC.
>
> If you are *really* sure you have the username and password correct...
> then you could add a log line into ./gw/smsbox.c and recompile.
>
> I think this is the relevant code:

Yes. I know I tryed yet this.
> /*
>  * new authorisation, usable by POST and GET
>  */
> static URLTranslation *authorise_username(Octstr *username, Octstr
> *password, Octstr *client_ip)
> {
>     URLTranslation *t = NULL;
>
>     if (username == NULL || password == NULL)
>         return NULL;
>
>     if ((t = urltrans_find_username(translations, username))==NULL)
>         return NULL;

This is the condition that is verified:
>     if (octstr_compare(password, urltrans_password(t))!=0)
>         return NULL;
but I don't understand in which way I can get the password and
urltrans:password in clear way. I tryed to use e fprintf( stderr, "%s",
password) but I got strange output.

Giovanni