Jonathan Houser wrote:

The HTTP redirects were failing because indeed Kannel was trying to read a body that wasn't there. The patch adds a check for a length of 0 as specified by Content-Length, and if found it sets the state to entity_done. This all happens in deduce_body_state() within http.c. Attached is the diff of my code vs. CVS. This fixed both my local WAP homepage redirect and the Hotmail redirect.

ok, this is a bug. But nothing to do in general with redirecting (HTTP 302).

I'll file a bug to mantis to keep this documented.

Stipe

mailto:stolj_{at}_wapme.de
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80