Stipe,

Consider it done. I just have to figure out how you guys do regex in your code, config, etc. One question, does the regex option allow multiple searches the same way the existing http-proxy-exceptions does? (Ie. am I doing a single regex or a regex against a List of search strings?)

Never mind. I see in the docs that you're suggesting using the | (or) syntax. If there's a lot of matches it makes for messy strings, but I know how I'm to implement it now. Thanks. :P

I've got it mostly written I think. I just remembered something, however, as I was trying to figure out why it was crashing. The other reason I wasn't going to use a regex is because the http_use_proxy() function that is called to see if proxy should be used is only passed the host. Thus you can't actually look for "https://"; in say "https://mobile.msn.com/..."; because all you'll get is "mobile.msn.com". Since this is how you want it to work, though, I'll have to work that in somehow I guess. As an aside, I added a gw_regex_duplicate() function as well while working on this.

Jon