SÃren Hansen wrote:

Hi!

I was looking around the code in wap/wsp_headers.c and as far as I can
see, wsp_field_value does not take the Quoted-string type from the WSP
spec (WAP-230) section 8.4.2.1 into account. Is that correct, or am I
not reading it correctly?
It appears that my Nokia 3200 uses it when encapsulating MMS's, so it's
actually an encapsulation technique that's being used.

ok, as far as I understand from here, it's not the issue about the WSP_QUOTE <octet 127> that causes the problem, but actually the Quoted-string as defined in section 8.4.2.1, right?

Can you drop us a debug log for this so we can resolve?

Any proposed patch to solve this?

Stipe

mailto:stolj_{at}_wapme.de
Wapme Systems AG